- Graduate Binghamton University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychobiology.
- Graduate University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine.
- Graduate general practice residency at University Hospital at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY.
- Taught dentistry at Columbia University as an assistant professor.
- Invisalign© Preferred Provider.
- CEREC© single visit crowns trained and certified.
- Certified in Laser Dentistry
Dr. Amanda J. Dumoff is an active member of the American Dental Association and the New Jersey Dental Association.