Dr. Andrew S. Paek
- Graduate from the University of Michigan with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics.
- Graduate Columbia University College of Dental Medicine.
- Accepted into a highly competitive program at New York Presbyterian Hospital and Cornell Medical School in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Halfway into his second year of residency, a greater love to provide comprehensive dental care to his patients, staying connected as a dental health provider and being part of his patients' journey in life led to a difficult decision to make a career change from oral surgery to general Dentistry
- Invisalign© Preferred Provider.
- CEREC© single-visit dental crowns certified and trained.
- Certified in Laser Dentistry
Dr. Andrew S. Paek is an active member of the American Dental Association (ADA), American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), New Jersey Dental Association (NJDA), Hudson County Dental Society, and Xi Psi Phi International Dental Fraternity. He is also an Eagle Scout and a member of the Boy Scouts Alumni Association and the National Eagle Scout Association.